Copyright Seward Volunteer Fire Department
Old Engine 2 was a 1965 American LaFrance Engine
with a side mounted midship pump panel, 500 gallon
tank, and capable of 1250 gpm. This engine and
another ( which was given to Cooper Landing Fire f
years ago) were bought brand new in 1965 to replace
two engines that were lost in the famous 1964
Earthquake. It had a manual transmission. It seated
two comfortably. The engine was sold at surplus in
2010 when the new 2010 Spencer arrived to replace it.
Site Created by akwebguru.
Please report any problems with the site to the Webmaster
OLD ENGINE 2